Istanbul Shipyard Offshore Series such as PSV, MPSV, AHTS, OSCV, Seismic, ROV, Construction, Fishing, Pilot and Trawler Vessels comprise a complete range of offshore vessels of modern design, incorporating a modular approach and high degree of standandardization by using excellent quality components.
Typical offshore vessels to which the modular concepts are applied include ROV Research Vessels, Submarine Search & Rescue Vessels, Seismic Vessels and Utility Vessels.
All designs can be offered with alternative superstructures, propulsion installations, tank agreements and dedicated options, offering the customer possibility of creating your own vessel to suit your particular purpose.
MAIN DIMENSIONS AND PERFORMANCE
- Length overall (meter): 85 m
- Breadth moulded (LOA): 18 m
- Draft: 6.8 m
- Max Speed: 16 Knot
- • Hangar with 1.5 t overhead gantry crane, stores,workshops
- • 1 x Schilling ACV work class ROV, rated to 3000 m water, free flying (option for TMS)
- • Integrated advanced deployment A-frame and winch
- • Fully integrated and distributed online and offline survey navigation systems
- • Digital video online and offline system with dedicated storage
- • The work class ROV will be equipped with all required sensors; actual configuration would be determined by specific operational requirement
- • This will typically include simultaneous collection of data from Inertial Navigation System (INS), transponder/responder, video, digital profilers, multibeam echosounder, pipetracker, sidescan sonar, subbottom profiler, CPequipment etc.